A healthy diet is important. This also includes eating enough vegetables. But how do you get children? Through creative and delicious recipes.
It’s not always that easy Getting kids to eat more vegetables is why parents are adopting different strategies to try. in For example, numerous TikTok users were very excited about the creative little plant animals.. January in particular is still full of good New Year’s resolutions, such as alcohol withdrawal, detox or vegan diet. to the calls vegan alternative “chicken” nuggets recipe also fits green forcewith which you can make tasty vegetables for your children.
Do you have a taste for vegan nutrition? then try it too Feta meatballs with stir-fried vegetables, Fish balls with tomato and cucumber salad, Winter lamb soup with crispy topping Y Colorful bowl with pink hummus and meatballs.
Kid-Friendly Meals: These Are the Ingredients You Need to Make Healthy “Chicken” Nuggets with Vegetables and No Meat
- 1 package Easy Mix Nuggets
- 6 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 400g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60g breadcrumbs
You’ll also need ketchup and cookie cutters for the homemade vegetable croquettes.
Don’t want to miss more recipes and cooking tricks?
Preparation: It is that easy to make healthy vegetable nuggets for your children
- Mix and chill the Easy To Mix nuggets as directed in the instructions.
- During the cooling time, you can peel and chop the carrots and onions and then sauté them in a pan with the oil for about ten minutes.
- Next, we add the peas and butter and sauté the vegetables again on low heat for ten minutes.
- Season with a little salt.
- Take the nugget mixture out of the fridge, flatten it on baking paper and cut shapes with the cutters, brush them with water and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the vegetable nuggets in a pan as described in the instructions.
Serve your kids the vegetable nuggets with the pea and carrot greens and tomato sauce.