This hot drink kicks your immune system into overdrive in winter: thanks to ginger, turmeric, orange and lemon, you’re fighting off cold viruses and the like.
Snow and cold, changeable weather and of course corona and flu viruses – right now we can probably all do a little immune booster use. There are several foods that can boost your immune system, such as those rich in vitamins fruits and vegetables or nuts. The so-called ginger shots, small healthy vitamin bombs to drink, have also been very popular for several years. If you prefer to drink something comforting that is good for your health, you can ginger tea back off or one immune booster tea set up. With this you provide your body with all the good ingredients it needs to get through a cold winter day in good health.
orange and citrus lemon are important vitamin suppliers, but they also contain minerals such as calcium, potassium and pectins. spicy ginger strengthens the immune system, because it contains potassium, phosphorus and vitamin C, among other things. And turmeric roots work thanks to the curcumin they contain. anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Apart from that, this immune boosting tea also tastes really delicious, warms you from the inside and puts you in a good mood. Be sure to try it!
Immune Booster Tea Recipe – Strong Immune System Thanks To These Ingredients
Ingredients for about 4 servings:
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 piece Ginger (about 3cm)
- 1 turmeric root (about 3 cm)
- 1 organic orange
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- honey (optional)
How To Make The Hot Winter Drink: Immune Booster To Stay Fit
- fill this Water in a saucepan and heat on the stove.
- Cut the lemon sliced and den Ginger just like him turmeric little.
- Introduce lemon, ginger and turmeric in the pot and let everything cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- press the orange and pour the juice into the pot as well.
- try everything as you want cinnamon and something honey outside.
- Finally, pour the immune boosting tea through a strainer into another container to catch the fruits and roots.
- Pour the tea into mugs and enjoy it hot.
Dietary Supplement: Turmeric Capsules
Healthy Turmeric is also available in Capsule form in organic quality. (promotional link) for oral use. Just two capsules a day correspond to a quantity of 23 g of fresh turmeric with the healthy curcumin.
If you prefer to have an immune booster with lots of vitamins, maybe this is it. green vegetable soup something for you. You can even detoxify your body with it. This article contains affiliate links.